Sri Yantra II Resident Yoga Mat
The Sri Yantra contains all forms of sacred geometry and the meeting points of 9 upward and 9 downward triangles. A union of the Divine Masculine, and Divine Feminine.
The Sri Yantra II is NEW & IMPROVED micro fibre towel top for even better grip. The meaning for each colour:
Green: Heart Chakra, cools, soothes & blanks. United with blue to relax body and mind.
Purple: About transformation, vision, insight and tuned into the chakra note of F#. F note is said to tune into miracle.
Earth: To ground, connect with mother nature, the environment and to celebrate the Year of the Earth Dog.
Violet: For spirituality, spiritual fulfillment and cosmic awareness. Balances right brian and the most Yin in colour.
Orange: To awaken joy & enthusiasm, the 2nd chakra & united with pink for creativity & care.
- Printed Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastic bottles
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- Buy a mat, give a light
- 1830mm * 660 * 4.5mm & 1.5mm
◦ 183 x 61cm, 2.9kg, 4.5mm thick
Care Instructions: Hang your mat out after your practice to air dry. Sahaja yoga mats can be put in the washing machine on gentle cold wash cycle or lightly sponge down or even take it in the shower with you, then hang out to dry. Drys super quick! (Please do not put mat in dryer or use any detergent)