Sri Yantra I Resident Yoga Mat
The Sri Yantra is a symbol that contains all forms of sacred geometry and sometimes represents the union of the Divine, Masculine and Feminine. The meeting points of the upward and downward triangles.
The Sri Yantra I designs background is a sunrise and sky, to represent a new day, living. Blue is for Prana and Orange is warming, purifying and energising.
The Jade colour represents Anahata chakra, the seat of love & the expression of the heart. It is connected to touch and deities Lakshmi and Krishna.
The Grey colour represents the 5 koshas, the unseen sheaths in the energetic body covering the fields of emptiness. As fundamentally the source of all matter is emptiness. As yogis, mastering our energies is important as we are energy rich.
- Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of 100% biodegradable & recyclable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 660mm * 4.5mm & 1.5 & 1mm
- Every yoga mat donates a solar light to families in need
* ALL Sahaja Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour is 108. Some prints might be less.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.