Sri Yantra I Travel Yoga Mat
The Sri Yantra is a symbol that contains all forms of sacred geometry and sometimes represents the union of the Divine, Masculine and Feminine. The meeting points of the upward and downward triangles.
The Sri Yantra I designs background is a sunrise and sky, to represent a new day, living. Blue is for Prana and Orange is warming, purifying and energising.
Our NEW 1mm travel yoga mat, is out lightest yet! Under 2kgs, perfect for the vagabond yogin.
- Printed Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of 100% biodegradable & recyclable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 660mm * 4.5mm * 1.5mm & 1mm
- With every yoga mat sold, Sahaja donates one solar light to families in need
* ALL Sahaja Printed Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour, per size; is 108. Some prints might be less.
You can also read about Yoga Mat Care and the benefits of a Resident Mat vs a Travel Yoga Mat.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.