Sahaja Moon Resident yoga Mat
The Sahaja Moon yoga mat, along with the cycles of the moon also has a beautiful yin yang meaning. One end of the yoga mat is the full moon and on the other end a black moon to represent the new moon. Not only has the design been created to aid in alignment, now you can practice on the side that aligns with the cycles of moon as well.
- Printed Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- eco-friendly natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 610mm * 4.5mm * 1.2mm
- With every yoga mat sold, Sahaja donates one solar light to families in need
* ALL Sahaja Printed Yoga Mats are all original artwork, Limited Edition and created from the heart with love . The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour, per size; is 108. Some prints might be less.
You can also read about Yoga Mat Care and the benefits of a Resident Mat vs a Travel Yoga Mat.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.