TalaHridaya Resident Yoga Mat
The TalaHridaya resident printed yoga mat, is from Sahaja's Hamsa Hand Range. Tala means hand, Hridaya heart centre. Together it means, the heart centre of the palm. Sahaja yoga mats logo is about balance, surrender, peace & unity. To find stillness in movement and movement in stillness. This is a yoga mat that is loved by many and a favourite among yogis.
The aqua green & deep blue colour both are said to increase and promote Prana. The pink is feminine, soft and calming.
- Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of 100% biodegradable & natural tree rubber base
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
* ALL Sahaja Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour is 108. Some prints might be less.
◦ 183 x 61cm, 2.9kg, 4.5mm thick
Care Instructions: Hang your mat out after your practice to air dry. Sahaja yoga mats can be put in the washing machine on gentle cold wash cycle or lightly sponge down or even take it in the shower with you, then hang out to dry. Drys super quick! (Please do not put mat in dryer or use any detergent)