Fibonacci Spirals: Extra Wide Resident Yoga Mat
We love the Fibonacci numeric sequence for its connection with mother nature. The Fibonacci sequence is a numeric representation of the Golden Ratio, the Nature Proportion. The sequence, and the Golden Ratio too, are the two different ways to get the perfect spiral, the Fibonacci Spiral, in which this design has been inspired by. This design is like a Geometric Spiral Bloom. All elements are designed from the spiral. The mandala in the centre is created with the geometry given by the radial repetition of the spiral, and so the bigger centre mandala. The top and bottom are also given by the spiral, displayed in a way to help the yogi with their alignment, and filled following the blooming concept to relate even more with nature.
May you bloom when you move and breathe on your Sahaja Fibonacci Spirals Yoga Mat.
- Printed Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Biodegradable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 660mm * 4.5mm
- With every yoga mat sold, Sahaja donates one solar light to families in need
* ALL Sahaja Printed Yoga Mats are all original artwork, Limited Edition and created from the heart with love . The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour, per size; is 108. Some prints might be less.
You can also read about Yoga Mat Care and the benefits of a Resident Mat vs a Travel Yoga Mat.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.