Sri Yantra I Resident Yoga Mat
The Sri Yantra is a symbol that contains all forms of sacred geometry and sometimes represents the union of the Divine, Masculine and Feminine. The meeting points of the upward and downward triangles.
The Sri Yantra I designs background is a sunrise and sky, to represent a new day, living. Blue is for Prana and Orange is warming, purifying and energising.
- Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of 100% biodegradable & recyclable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 660mm * 4.5mm & 1.5 & 1mm
- Every yoga mat donates a solar light to families in need
* ALL Sahaja Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. The maximum number of yoga mat per design, per colour is 108. Some prints might be less.
◦ 183 x 61cm, 2.9kg, 4.5mm thick
Care Instructions: Hang your mat out after your practice to air dry. Sahaja yoga mats can be put in the washing machine on gentle cold wash cycle or lightly sponge down or even take it in the shower with you, then hang out to dry. Drys super quick! (Please do not put mat in dryer or use any detergent)