Fibonacci Travel Yoga Mat
The Fibonacci yoga mat is a part of Sahaja's Sacred Geometry Range. The Fibonacci Sequence is a series of numbers where the next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it. The pattern can be found abundantly in nature, even in conch shells. Like the conch shell Arjuna blew in The Bhagavad Gita.
The Fibonacci sequence has been combined with the Flower of Life, to bring balance and calm. The Flower of Life is also a blueprint about creation of matter, sound and consciousness.
- Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- Made of 100% biodegradable & recyclable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included.
* ALL Sahaja Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. We stop at 108 yoga mats per design, per colour.
You can also read about Yoga Mat Care and the benefits of a Resident Mat vs a Travel Yoga Mat.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.