Fibonacci Spirals Resident Yoga Mat
We love the Fibonacci numeric sequence for its connection with mother nature. The Fibonacci sequence is a numeric representation of the Golden Ratio, the Nature Proportion. The sequence, and the Golden Ratio too, are the two different ways to get the perfect spiral, the Fibonacci Spiral, in which this design has been inspired by. This design is like a Geometric Spiral Bloom. All elements are designed from the spiral. The mandala in the centre is created with the geometry given by the radial repetition of the spiral, and so the bigger centre mandala. The top and bottom are also given by the spiral, displayed in a way to help the yogi with their alignment, and filled following the blooming concept to relate even more with nature.
This design comes in two colours, the Black and White and the Purple.
May you bloom when you move and breathe on your Sahaja Fibonacci Spirals Yoga Mat.
- Printed Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Biodegradable natural tree rubber
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 610mm * 4.5mm * 1.2mm
* ALL Sahaja Printed Yoga Mats are all original artwork, Limited Edition and created from the heart with love . As a certified B corporation since 2019, we are committed to giving back with each sale to contribute to the betterment of all beings and light up lives, with your help we can.
Please read our shipping and return policy here.