Fibonacci Resident Yoga Mat
The Fibonacci printed yoga mat is a part of Sahaja's Sacred Geometry Range. The Fibonacci Sequence is a series of numbers where the next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it. The pattern can be fund abundantly in nature, even in conch shells. Like the conch shell Arjuna blew in The Bhagavad Gita.
The Fibonacci sequence has been combined with the Flower of Life, to bring balance and calm. The Flower of Life is also a blueprint about creation of matter, sound and consciousness.
- Yoga Mat & Towel in one
- All designs are alignment cues to aid in practice
- Made of 100% biodegradable & recyclable natural tree rubber base
- Micro-fibre towel top made from recycled plastics
- Printed with water based ink
- Sahaja Yoga Mats are free from phthalates, silicone, toxic glue or PVC, Non-Toxic
- Anti slip backing
- Carry strap included
- 1830mm * 610mm * 4.5mm
* ALL Sahaja Yoga Mats are Limited Edition Prints. We stop at 108 yoga mats per design, per colour.
◦ 183 x 61cm, 2.9kg, 4.5mm thick
Care Instructions: Hang your mat out after your practice to air dry. Sahaja yoga mats can be put in the washing machine on gentle cold wash cycle or lightly sponge down or even take it in the shower with you, then hang out to dry. Drys super quick! (Please do not put mat in dryer or use any detergent)